Thursday, March 01, 2018

Distracted Big Time

Okay. Confession time.  I have been so distracted lately.  Ever since I was sick for a couple weeks, along with other stressors I will not mention, I've had a terrible time getting myself back into a routine!  It's not for lack of a To-Do List.  I have that.  I just look at it and get overwhelmed and then end up distracted with time-wasters online.  Ugh.

I started out this week, thinking I would get on top of my game, but then I woke up with a nasty sore throat again on Monday and Tuesday I was out for the count.  Thankfully, I had bought some good quality garlic instead of that cheap junk and I started taking it three times a day.  By yesterday, I felt great again.  I got a lot done yesterday.  But today has been another day of distraction.  Oh, I did wash the storm door and swept my front porch steps.  I did have it on my list to write a blog post, and I'm doing that now. I did make my menus for the week and have a good start on my shopping list.  Also found rebates for my shopping trip.  I did clean up my desk too.

Well, okay, maybe the day wasn't a total loss. 

I'm distracted by Google and all the censorship they are doing right now.  I want to move all my stuff away from Google now because I don't trust them.  But to do so will be a tremendous job and take a lot of time to accomplish.  Yikes!  Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Keep, Google Maps, Google Docs, Blogger, Google Boomerang, Google Remote Desktop, Google Calendar, Youtube.  Oh my goodness!  It really is a web!  I think my head will explode!

Well, it's time to make dinner.  Burrito Pie it is.  Maybe tomorrow will be less distracting.  I have to go buy groceries.

No comments: