It is assumed that you will read the Terms of Service and Conditions of Use when you decide to use and read my blog.
You~visitor to my blog
I, me,~owner of the blog
Sufficient Grace for Suffering Saints~blog name
My site~Sufficient Grace for Suffering Saints
You agree to these conditions:
1. You will not hold me liable if a link you visit from my site has been taken over by hackers and your computer gets a virus or you get spam as a result.
2. You will not hold me liable if something I post offends you.
3. You will be respectful in all comments you leave and not use profanity.
4. You will not leave links to websites for the purposes of gaining customers, bringing customers to sites that offer offensive material not limited to but including pornography, racial slurs, sexual innuendo etc.
5. If you read a post that offers advice, you are expected to do your own research and use your own discretion as to whether or not the advice is good for you. You agree to not hold me liable in the event that you follow the advice and it does not work out well for you. You agree to be responsible for your own decision and judgment in such matters.
6. I reserve the right to publish only those comments that I deem in agreement with the purposes I have for my blog. I may from time to time publish comments from people who disagree with my views.
7. I will respect the privacy of my visitors. I will not send you spam email if you sign up to get my email devotional. I will not share your email with third parties.
8. I do promote books that I have written and they are available through Lulu.com and Amazon.com. All monies go through those avenues and any disputes that you may have regarding service or product is conducted through them. I can not help you with any of that.
9. Donations are accepted to help compensate the blog author for her time writing devotionals and to help her and her family with the high cost of prescriptions/medical care. These donations are NOT tax deductible but are greatly appreciated.