Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Favorite Products: iPhone SE



I have to say, that I have not regretted getting an iPhone SE.  I had an iPod Touch and an iPad Mini, so I was already familiar with Apple products and loved them. 

I had been using a cheapo Android phone through Tracfone and I hated that thing.  It was so difficult to use and was like a brick in my purse.  The battery life was awful too.  It was dead half the time when I needed to use it.  I finally started carrying around a portable charger. 

I had upgraded my iPod Touch to IOS ll and it ruined the battery in it.  The battery only lasts an hour now.  So that was getting ridiculous too.  I have to admit, I was not happy with Apple for that one.

Anyway, when I found out I was going to need to drive from Coast to Coast with my daughter, leaving the day after Christmas, I decided I needed a reliable phone, but I didn't want one of these huge things that they are selling now. They are half phone, half tablet. and won't fit in any pocket decently.  So I bought the iPhone SE.  It's roughly the same size as my iPod Touch but just a tad thicker and heavier.  It's perfect.

It holds a charge all day long and longer if I'm not on it all day long.  However, this thing gets heavy use.  Not that I talk on the phone much.  I hardly talk on it at all, but it's my personal assistant, my organizer, my calendar, my menu keeper, my recipe book, my address book, it's my speedometer in the car, you name it, it gets used for just about everything.  So it is on and draining the battery all day. 

Since this phone comes from Amazon, unlocked, you can set it up for whatever cell service you want to use it with.  That is a big plus too.  I use a prepaid plan that you buy cards for.  It works great for my purposes.

I highly recommend this model of iPhone if you are looking for one to buy that is smaller than most. 



No comments: