Saturday, September 09, 2017

PROMUN Waist Bag, Running Belt Waterproof

I'm pretty excited about this belt. I have several outfits that I wear that either don't have pockets or the pockets are not reliable and my device falls out of them. This will keep my device safe from falls. The added benefit to this belt is that it has room for cash or credit cards, so if I don't want to carry a purse to town I can just wear this for hands-free, worry-free shopping. I also like to count my steps with my iPod, but I find I am often leaving it laying around the house and then my steps don't get counted. With this, I can just make it a habit of popping it back in the pocket and zip it up as soon as I am finished looking at it. If you have need for something like this, I would recommend it to you! Check it out!

No comments: