Saturday, September 09, 2017

Supplement #2 of My Top Two


This is a bit spendy, but well worth the investment for me and anyone who has pain associated with micro-valve prolapse.  I have had periodic chest and back pain for years.  I have gone to the doctor and complained, but EKGs have been normal.  I've had stress tests and echo-cardio grams and all normal with exception of mitro-valve prolapse.  The last cardiologist I went to and complained about the pains, shrugged his shoulders and said that is normal with mitro-valve prolapse.  Great.  So it's normal to feel like I'm having a heart attack from time to time.  Not helpful.

Recently, I was doing some research on mitro-valve prolapse symptoms and discovered that yes, it is "normal" to have these pains.  But what caught my attention was a study done that showed patients who took magnesium had a reduction and some even the elimination of these pains.  I decided to try it.  I started taking an inexpensive form of magnesium, but found the side effect of diarrhea troubling and unpleasant.  So after some research, I found a supplement from Jigsaw that is a timed release magnesium.  It is a little spendy, but well worth it for me.

I started taking it a month ago and the trouble pain symptoms that I had been having have not bothered me now since I started taking this supplement.  What a relief that is!  What's more, my daughter who has troubling leg cramps has been taking this product and reported that her leg cramps have not bothered her so much any more. 

This is truly a good product, that I would recommend.


No comments: