Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Things I Love: Journible


I have been using Journibles for about a year now.  I absolutely love, love, love this way of doing my daily devotional quiet times.

When you use these, you will be writing your way through Scripture, copying the text you will be studying or meditating on.  Before it was so easy to just do a cursory reading of the verses, and be on my merry way.  With this, it slows me down as I copy each verse.  I find that there are things that I never noticed before that are meaningful to me. Sometimes I am noticing just small phrases that are pregnant with meaning when taken with the over all context of the passage.




I highly encourage you to order on of these Journibles and see for yourself how it will transform your daily devotional time.

 It's especially enjoyable when you have a favorite pen that you use in writing in these books.  I like using Energel pens because they write very smoothly.


No comments: