Sunday, October 09, 2011

Seasons of Life

Lately I've been going through a season of life that has kept me very busy.  Trying to balance household, school, trying to be frugal by getting things for Christmas through auctions, being on the Port Cities Home Educators board, and all the other things that go along with motherhood, and running a household, I have found myself either not taking the time or getting the time, one or the other to sit down and write weekly devotionals like have done for some many years.  I feel badly about this.

I read my Bible each day and little things jump out at me and I share them from my Kindle to Facebook and Twitter, but I never seem to get back to really sitting down and fleshing them out into a devotional to share here.  I feel like I was better at this when I kept a devotional journal on paper.....perhaps I should go back to that?  I don't know.  I am just struggling these days to balance life.

I wonder if this is just a season or if I am mismanaging my time?   It's hard to tell sometimes.

No comments: