Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Journal Entry for Sept. 13, 2011

This was a day for email. It seemed like I had so many emails to attend to. They all take so much time. Being the email coordinator for our home school group seems to be taking more time than I every imagined. But maybe that's just because I am coordinating a trip to SEL this week and I am having to write several emails in relation to that.

The smoke seems to be clearing out some here. Very nice.

Got rid of two more year books today. Only have about 7 or 8 more to get rid of now.

Took S driving. Today we practiced parallel parking and uncontrolled left hand turn lanes and changing lanes. I wonder if I took my blood pressure during these driving exercises if it would be high?

DJ and Daisy seem to be getting along much better now. We have DJ in in the evenings now and they don't seem to fight much at all.

I lost out on several Listia.com auctions lately. It's discouraging but I should soon have lots of credits that I can bid with, so maybe then I can have a running chance at winning an auction sometime.

I'm enjoying reading the "Life and Letters of Elizabeth Prentiss". Her book "Stepping Heavenward" is so down to earth and encouraging and her life is much the same way. I love reading her letters. So good.

No comments: