Thursday, July 23, 2009

I will lose my doctor if National Health Care comes

My doctor is from Canada. He moved down here to escape National Health Care. He says his extended family all lives in Canada. If National Health Care becomes a reality in the United States he says he will quit his practice and move back to Canada. He says why stay here and have to work under National Health Care when he can go back to Canada and work under the same thing and be closer to his family?

I wonder how many other Canadian doctors and health care professionals will pack up and leave the States and go back to Canada? I personally know at least three who are Canadian, counting my doctor. Will they also leave their patients and return to Canada?

National Health Care is going to negatively impact many, many patients who will lose their health care providers this way.

No comments: