Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Countdown has Begun


Today I put out the advent calendar since December 1 is tomorrow.  As I sat down to watch NCIS with Rick tonight I looked up and saw the advent calendar and had the sudden realization that it not only is the countdown until Christmas, but it is also the countdown until Sarah leaves home and we begin our cross-country drive to North Carolina.  

We will open the last door on the calendar on Christmas night and the next morning we will leave. It's kind of a bitter sweet reminder of what is to come.  It makes me sad, scared, proud, and excited all at once.  My emotions are so conflicted.
--
Join My Weekly Devotional List
mliddings@gmail.com

Bridal Shower Devotional Talk Resource eBook
http://middings.blogspot.com/p/bridal-shower-devotional-resource-book.html

No comments: