Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Favorite Products: Snoozy Stay Dry Waterproof Pads

I had one of these water proof pads when my kids were babies.  The pad was 24 years old and had seen use through two babies and had been used on the couch and bed when one of us was sick at various times through the years.  It still worked as good as when it was new and had survived many washings. So when my aging Pug, Daisy, became unable to control her bladder, I began using waterproof pads in her enclosure in the house. 

I quickly grew tired of spending $15 dollars every week for disposable pads.  So I dug out my one water proof pad and search for the brand name online.  I found it.  I bought three packs of them so I could always have a clean set on hand when the others were in the wash.  These got washed one to two times every day for six months and they are still as good as the day I bought them.

Daisy has long since left us.  She could no longer stand up and she was clearly miserable, especially at night when we couldn't stay up all night to keep her on dry pads.  It was time to put her down and that was indeed a very sad and hard day.  She was twenty years old.

So now my water proof pads are washed and neatly folded, waiting for the day when they will be needed again.  The investment was well worth it.  Highly recommend these.

No comments: