Thursday, February 04, 2016

More Pain Relieving Supplements for Joints



My post before last,  I talked about another secret I use for pain relief.  MSM and Goji Berry Extract.  Here are a couple of links for information on these two supplements:

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
Goji Berry Extract

I had read some testimonial information of a person who used a supplement that contained both of these supplements in one capsule and claimed to have had complete relief from shoulder pain.  This particular brand that she took is extremely expensive and I wasn't ready to spend that much money on something I wasn't sure would work. So I looked at the ingredients and bought them separately above.

I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised.  I've only been taking these for about 12 days and I have found that my range of motion has increased and I have been able to cut back by three capsules on my Curcumin.  I will try cutting back on the Curcumin little by little until I am back to my maintenance dose I had been on before the shoulder injury.

No comments: