Saturday, January 09, 2016

Seasons....and an Invitation to My Daughter's Blog



It's been some time since I have posted a devotional to my blog.  There seems to be seasons in life.  This just happens to be a season where I have not been writing as much.  

I recently bought a Journible to use in my daily devotions.  I am handwriting the Scriptue I am meditating on and writing my thoughts beside the verses I write each day.  Pen and paper instead of electronics.  There is just something satisfying about writing the Scripure out by hand with a favorite pen.



Since I am not updating my blog as much, I wanted to point my readers to my daughter's blog.  She is writing a weekly devotional along with tips on taking photographs.  I think you will really enjoy her work.

Captured Yet Fleeting

No comments: