Thursday, August 06, 2015

Marsha's Musings: Applying Sunday's Sermon~~Updated!

Okay, I have to admit it.  I was REALLY looking forward to handing off my PCHE responsibilities to the next person this afternoon.  I was so excited to be done that I deleted the email accounts off all my devices and deleted all associated email addresses from my address books this morning.

Then I got an email.  Her computer updated to Windows 10 over night and now it won't work, so now she can't take over until her computer gets fixed and she is leaving town tomorrow and won't be back for a week.  

I have to admit I was very disappointed in this delay.  I asked God "why?" several times.  Then just a little while ago, it came to me.  Our pastor said on Sunday that God knows the circumstances that He has put us into.  He has a reason for it. 

Okay, maybe it's just so I can learn to be patient.  I don't know.  But I do know that my "retirement" from homeschool will come even though delayed a bit. God knows.

Update:

It's kind of interesting.  Right after I acknowledged that God knew my circumstances and must have a reason for delaying my "retirement"...I got an email from her stating her computer suddenly began working again!  God just needed to teach me a lesson first. Funny how He does that.
-----------------------
 

  Bridal Shower Talk Resource eBook available on Kindle!!!

No comments: