Friday, July 25, 2014

Book Review: Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines [Spiral-Bound]

I love charts.  There is just something about having information at my fingertips in a concise chart that is extremely satisfying to me.  The charts in this book are full color.  Some of them fold out to make bigger charts. I guess I must be a visual learner because I like charts so much.  I know that when I study the Bible, if there is a list that I can make from what I am reading, it makes it much easier for me to learn.  In a sense, that is what charts are....lists set up in an attractive easy to read format that helps me learn and understand Biblical concepts better.

Here is the description from Amazon:

Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps and Timelines has more than 180 pages of popular full-color reproducible Bible charts, Then and Now Bible maps®, and Bible timelines. It includes pictures and illustrations of the Tabernacle, Temple, Noah's Ark, and the Armor of God. It's perfect for Bible students, Sunday school teachers, Christian school teachers, and personal use.

No comments: