Friday, September 23, 2011

Journal Entry Sept. 23, 2011 Fair Day/Listia.com

Today was fair day! I entered several items and was going to be happy if I came home with just $6 in winnings. I was pleasantly surprised with $13! Of course we don't have it yet. We will get it on Sunday. It was a very warm day for the fair. We enjoyed visiting with friends and just wondering around looking at the entries.

Nothing was accomplished at home today. But I was glad to get all but two home school yearbooks to their rightful owners now.

Tonight I am hoping to win an auction at Listia.com. I've won a couple things so far but am not at liberty to say what as they are gifts for certain individuals. Listia is fun and almost addictive! But you can get things just for the price of exact shipping.

No comments: