Monday, May 30, 2011

My Frugal Adventures blog

My Frugal Adventures is a great blog.  You can like "My Frugal Adventures" on Facebook and have all the deals that are posted here show up on your Facebook Home Page.

This is where I found the deal on my Kindle and where I found out about the limited offer of the free Christian Novel called The Pastor's Wife that I am reading.

I've signed up for various free samples that were posted here.  It's fun to get these samples in the mail.  It was from this blog that I learned about Starbuck's special on Frappaccinos a couple weeks ago.  You just never know what might pop up on your Facebook page that is a deal you need or want or is just plain free!

It's well worth your time and money to check this blog out and like it on Facebook because you never know when something will get posted up that you want or need that is a good deal.

No comments: