Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quiet Time Reflections for Today-Oct 14

Here is another prayer of David that is appropriate for the day we live in. The wicked in high places of our government are setting their traps for us. I need a watch over my lips because I would like to say a lot of not so nice things right now. I need to keep my eyes on God and my trust in him. He is sovereign and he knows exactly what he is doing even it all looks bad to me.

Ps 141:1,3,8-9 LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee. Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute. Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

No comments: