Thursday, August 07, 2008

Homeschool: The White Board

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

One of the most useful things I have purchased for our home-school is a white board. We use it daily during math, writing out equations in bold black dry erase ink and wiping them off when we are done with it. It cuts down on waste paper and helps keep the work area free of unnecessary paper clutter.


When I sin, it's as if bold black marks are made on God's white board. It can get pretty ugly over time if I neglect to confess my sin to God and make things right with Him. But when I do, it's as if God takes a cloth and wipes the white board clean again and He does not remember what was there anymore.


It's easy for me to get that white board all marked up and looking ugly. All it takes is a rise in temper when things don't go the way I want them too. But it is comforting to know that even when I fail and sin, God is there waiting to wipe the board clean again. I only need to come in humble prayer and confess my sins to Him.


How is your white board looking today? God loves you so much and He is just waiting for you to come in true confession to Him and He will wipe it clean.

No comments: