Thursday, August 28, 2008

Homeschool: Apathy Toward this School Year....

I'm having a hard time getting myself in the mood to start school the day after Labor Day. I feel like bagging it for a couple more weeks because I don't feel like I have really had much time off from it and wanted to accomplish so much more around the house first. But I know I can't do that. For one, it would send the wrong message to my kids. It would tell them that school isn't all that important and other things are, such as the fact that I just don't feel like doing it right now.

I guess I need to bucke down with my own attitude toward this coming school year. I suppose my own attitude can influence them and how they look at the coming year and how they decide to conduct themselves. This business of leading by example is tough. I fail in so many areas. Could this be an area of weakness that Satan has found to attack me in? I think so.

Do you have areas of weakness that you struggle with? Beware, the Enemy knows our weaknesses and he will use them against us! Put on the FULL Armour of God to stand against his attacks and pray, pray, pray!!!!!

No comments: