Sunday, February 11, 2018

It’s Been Quite a Week

Last week was a crazy week to say the least.  I started getting sick the week before on Tuesday, then this last Monday my husband was admitted to the hospital and remained there for the entire week. I ended up with a full-blown sinus infection that day.  By Thursday morning, I felt like I was finally starting to turn the corner a little bit, but still felt pretty nasty.  I went to visit my husband that eventing and by the time we got home I started aching all over and knew I was spiking a fever.

Friday I got up feeling A bit better because the fever was gone, but really wiped out.  I've been barking like a trained seal every since.  Friday I did not visit at the hospital.  Saturday, I picked my husband up around  1:45pm, went to Costco, got groceries, filled prescriptions and the car with gas.  We also went out to Starbucks.  It was a very busy afternoon.  

Today we both stayed home from church and took it easy.  I'm still coughing a lot, but at least have more energy than I had last week.  Hoping things will get back to normal here soon for me and better than normal for Rick. Praying for that anyway.

--
Join My Weekly Devotional List
mliddings@gmail.com

Bridal Shower Devotional Talk Resource eBook
http://middings.blogspot.com/p/bridal-shower-devotional-resource-book.html

No comments: