Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Travel Helper: Bach Rescue Remedy



I'll admit it.  I had some serious phobias about the trip to North Carolina.  Among them, a fear of being out in the middle of nowhere (a.k.a. Nevada) with no services for miles around and no cell phone service.  Another phobia I struggled with was travel alone in airports and flying.  I also have a phobia of passing semi trucks.  This trip was a scary deal for me.  Two females traveling alone.  So much could go wrong so far from home.

Believe me, I did some serious praying before and during the trip.  God provided much-needed clarity of mind and calmness.  God also has provided the herbs and the flowers of the field for man's use.  Bach Flower Remedies make use of flowers and other plants to help balance out some of these emotions of fear.

Bach Rescue Remedy is my all time favorite go-to for times of fear and phobia.  I kept this spray handy in my open purse on my lap, with the lid off while driving, so I could easily grab it with one hand and quickly give two sprays on my tongue whenever I felt the need for it. I thank God for the things He provides to help me stay focused and keep phobias at bay. 

I can't guarantee it will work for you, but it certainly is worth a try.  It won't break the bank testing it out.  I just wanted to share what works for me.  I thank God for helping man to formulate His plants into something that is helpful for me.

No comments: