Friday, August 04, 2017

AirTamer~ I Recommend this Product for Fire Season~ It Helps Me!






Well, it is Fire Season in our corner of the world now.  It is the fifth season of the year for us.  We are surrounded in fires once again and smoke is pouring into the valley from Canada and other places making our air quality pretty nasty.

I have an AirTamer Negative Ion Generator that I use during this season of the year.  It works pretty well for me.  Here are some of the key features of this product:

  • Maintain Cleaner Personal Air, Negative ions push pollutants away from your breathing zone; State-of-the-art Electrostatic Purification creates a 3-foot sphere of Cleaner, Healthier Air around your head
  • Millions of negative ions are emitted every second; When the Green Light is blinking, the air is being scrubbed; Patented electronics convert electricity into negative ions
  • Replacing Batteries is a thing of the past, the unit operates for 150+ hours on a single charge; Silent operation, No noisy fans or motors, No filters to change
  • Proprietary conductive lanyard maximizes ion generation, is adjustable and features a break-away connector for extra safety; USB charging cable and metal carrying/ travel case are included
I also have found this device to be helpful when traveling through areas that bother my throat.  We have a stretch of area where I always end up with a lot of phlegm in my throat and can hardly talk.  When I wear my AirTamer I do not have that problem.  

If you have issues with air quality, I would highly recommend this product.  

No comments: