Thursday, June 15, 2017

June 14, 2017

This has been a busy day for me.  It seems more like a Saturday then a Thursday since my husband did not go to work today due to health issues.

I have nailed lose boards on the fence, rescued my fountain pump when the hose fell out of the upper barrel and emptied all the water out on the ground, cut back my roses so they are not scratching the neighbor's car when they drive up their driveway and I have worked long and hard on getting my devotional book set up as an ePub file to be distributed to Nook, iBooks and through Lulu. I also set up next week's menus, added items that have rebates to my list and done my daily devotions.

I miss my Daisy-Pug, but it is getting easier to deal, with as time moves on, than it was over the weekend and early in the week. She was so ready to go and I just have to keep reminding myself of that.  We have many happy memories with her and many photos too.  She was a wonderful animal shelter rescue with a great personality.

Well now it is raining.  I had not expected that today.  I got to put my sprinkler system on a four day delay.  I'm not going to complain about saving money on water!

I'm settling in for a quiet evening and hoping to be early to bed tonight.  That would be wonderful.


No comments: