Sunday, June 05, 2016

Sunday

This has been a good day.

Enjoyed a good sermon at church and fellowship.

We came home and went next door to help celebrate our neighbor's son's graduation from highschool.

Came home and continued writing the book of Galatians and writing my thoughts on it.

Was starting to write a new devotional to put in the que when the doorbell rang.

It was the internet tech guy to fix our internet.

He installed a new dish on top of our house.

While we were without internet, I started reading a book on the Civil War.

Once our internet was back up, I finished my devotional writing.

Sarah is now at evening church where she goes on Sunday nights.

Nathaniel has been at the neighbor's house all afternoon.

Rick is watching a movie.

And I am thinking about eating something.

No comments: