Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Reprieve from the Smoke


You don't realize how much you have missed seeing the hills until they come back into view again!  I did not take the photos above, someone posted them on Facebook.  It's of the blue bridge that goes from Washington to Idaho.  We cross this bridge often.

We have been shrouded in smoke for a long time due to the enormouse wildfires burning in Idaho and Washington states. We are deeply grateful to the firefighters that have come to fight these fires to keep us safe from the flames.  The smoke has been in the hazardous range, but I would rather have smoke than flames!

So grateful to God for allowing us this reprieve from the smoke.  There is hope!  I know it's only a short reprieve, but I'm taking advantage of it while I can!

No comments: