Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Regrets

It's been so easy to type out my thoughts about my Bible reading here on Blogger.  It's great to be able to go back and read some of the things I have written, but I have one regret.  While it's been nice to be able to share what I've learned with everyone that reads it, I do not have it in a hard copy format.  I really wish I had written these things down in a paper journal. 

I tried exporting it to my hard drive but I ended up with piles of html code and it would take me painful hours of digging all the text out of it.  So that was a wash. 

I suppose I could start spending a little bit of time each day copying and pasting each post into a Word doc that I could then upload to Lulu and for a big price I could pay to have it printed and bound.  I might do that.  It might be worth it.

Any other ideas?

No comments: