Friday, June 10, 2011

A Disappointing Discovery

As many of you know, I recently had published my Bridal Shower Devotional eBook for Amazon Kindle.  I had read the agreement with Lulu.com and was unclear of one paragraph, so wrote to them and asked clarification.  The answer I got was disappointing.  Since I have published with Lulu.com, I am not allowed to publish my book anywhere else unless I pay for a distribution package through Lulu.com and they do sell the book through these other outlets for me.  :-(
This means I have had to unpublish my book with Amazon.com.  You can still buy the book through the Lulu.com link from my blog.  It downloads in a pdf format.  If you own a Kindle, you can hook it up to your computer and drag the pdf file into your Kindle.  For best reading and viewing of the file, set you page orientation so you are looking at your Kindle sideways. This will enlarge the print for you so you can read it better.  If you simply enlarge the print instead of using the sideways orientation then you have to scroll back and forth to read it.
I hope you will still check my book out and buy it if looks like it will be helpful to you!
Marsha
Sufficient Grace for Suffering Saints
http://middings.blogspot.com

No comments: