Saturday, May 21, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

Graduation was such great time of reflection on the past 18 years of S's life and the other graduate's lives. I love home school graduations because they are so personal to each graduate. It's just a sweet time of celebrating their lives and their accomplishments up to this point. It is very satisfying to see that we have actually made it to the end of the K-12 education process and see that S has grown and developed into a young lady who loves the Lord.

When we started this home schooling, I thought I could never do it all the way through. The challenge was just too big. But I found when I looked at the whole big picture I got overwhelmed. I had to take it one year at a time and sometimes one day at a time. It has been a succession of steps and here we are on the other end looking back already! Where did the time go? How did it pass so quickly?

It was just yesterday that she said she wanted to be God so she could boss everyone else around and now she is all grown up. Her aspirations have changed a bit since then. It will be interesting to see what direction God takes her in the future. I love you, S!

1 comment:

Domestically Inclined said...

God bless you Momma Marsha! Remember God loves your Sarah even more than you do...if you can imagine that! God bless you for being faithful to your calling! ((Hugs))