Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming Soon! " Lessons from Creation"

(I'm not sure these photos will post to facebook from my blog, so if you want to see them FB friends come to my blog!)
These photos are not in order of  event, but I wanted to post up some highlights of the Decorah Eagles from he past couple of weeks.  It's has been quite an experience observing these creatures up close.  I have been taking notes of my observations and plan to start writing a series of devotionals using these eagles as examples from creation to illustrate character traits that God expects His people to develop in their lives.                                                                 


 This photo was taken today, April 19, 2011.

 This was also taken April 19, 2011 as well as the other snow photos below. There is snow on the camera lens that is beginning to slide off the lens in these photos.


No comments: