Saturday, May 07, 2011

High School Transcripts & Home Schooling

*If you choose to order Home School Tracker please use this referral code F3DUU when asked for a referral code in the order process.*

My daughter will be graduating next week.  I've been using Home School Tracker Software
all during her high school years.  It has been a tremendous help in scheduling assignments, tracking field trips, keeping track of attendance and affords me the ability to print up a professional looking transcript of her high school years.  It is well worth the investment of $49.  There are NO yearly fees or subscriptions.

Now, I'm ten steps further ahead of the game than I would have been had I not invested in using the Home School Tracker.  I shudder to think of the mess I would have had I not started using it before S's first year of high school.

I want to encourage all the home school moms out there to start keeping meticulous records of your homeschooling child's education.  It will save you countless hours, frustration and panic during their senior year of high school.  I can't stress it enough.

*If you choose to order Home School Tracker please use this referral code F3DUU when asked for a referral code in the order process.*

No comments: