Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taking Some Time Off

To those of you who are regular readers of my blog, I wanted you to know that I will be taking some time off from daily blogging.  I still plan to post my devotional once a week and occasionally I will post something, but I am going to take time off from putting up daily posts and I will not doing Frugal Fridays anymore for a while. 

I have to cut back on some of my activities because I have too much on my plate right now.  I cant keep up with the things I have to do, so the unessential items are  having to be cut out for now.  Thanks for your understanding and prayers.  Hopefully, Ill be able to get back to daily blog posts and Frugal Fridays sometime in the future, but I cant say when.

Sufficient Grace Publishing

http://stores.lulu.com/marsha-iddings


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marsha, we will miss hearing from you each day. I had been off the radar for a bit myself and just checked in. Sorry to hear of about your mother-in-law. What an amazing woman and great example.

Hope you are able to focus on what is needed most at this time. I will check back to read your weekly writings. You are an inspiration to all. Thanks for everything!!!

Love you!

Angie