Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 4 Seattle

Today we spent the whole day at the Boeing Museum of Flight. We sure saw a lot of airplanes of all different sizes and types. My favorite part of the day was boarding Air Force One...the very one that past US Presidents have flown on. We also boarded the Concord and that was really neat too. We enjoyed the World War I and II floors as well and watched some good movies about that.

One thing I liked was where they had five small statues in memory of particular fighter pilots and each one of them had a Bible verse reference engraved on the plaque below the statue. I wrote down all the references so I can read them later.

We leave Seattle in the morning. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer at the next stop, so this may be my last post until after I get home. We'll see.

No comments: