I recently began subscribing to this newsletter to help me focus more on what is important and to motivate me to not get so distracted. Here is the first newsletter I recieved. Maybe you will want o subscribe too! Marsha
Weekly Simplicity Tips Plus setting your intention
November 17, 2008 CONTENTS Welcome Welcome to this week's issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. You have subscribed because you want encouragement in creating a saner, simpler life. Please pass this along to friends who are looking to simplify their life.
1. Keep your master list of everything that needs to be done, separate from your daily to do list to prevent overwhelm. 2. Pause for a few moments to look outside. 3. Buy your presents now. 4. Are you caught up on your bills? 5. Stay in at least 2 evenings this week. 6. Finish planning your Thanksgiving. 7. What does your body need right now?
Get Things Done Procrastination CourseHave you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don't like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven't gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people's projects, you don't have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do's drain your energy? http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9AFkN&m=1cDeM7nUcDV.FD&b=Z3WCskCf7bc8tcjyE2Jfpg *** The 2009 Calendar is here! http://www.mysimplerlife.com/calendar2009/2009.htm 2008 is here : http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9AFkN&m=1cDeM7nUcDV.FD&b=JQ.f.Cnnq0GTW3LsKpVNWw
|
PO Box 233, Zeeland, MI 49464, USA
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit: |


1 comment:
Get Things Done Procrastination Course********************************
Hi Marsha!
This is Donna from BSHS. How have you been? Boy, life sure has been busy here at the Sweet household! lol With three teens now someone always has something going on! I was wondering about that course. I sure am a procrastinator!
Your new book for homeschool mom's sounds really good! I hope to order one soon. :o) I haven't been on the pc much lately, life is busy, but a good busy! lol
I pray you have a blessed Thanksgiving. TTFN
In Christ, Donna <><
Post a Comment