Monday, August 04, 2008

Marsha's "Mousings"

Last night I tried to sleep in my own bedroom and got chased out by yet another mouse. We did catch him in a trap, however, before the night was over.

I was so sure that since God taught me a lesson or two through the torment of the first mouse, that now He would take the trial away. But He didn't. Perhaps He has more for me to learn?

I am reminded of the post on Trusting God. Here's what I posted then:


Can I make these four statements?


He brought me here, it is by His will I am in this circumstance and in that fact I will rest.
He will keep me here in His love, and give me grace to behave as His chil
He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He intends me to learn, and working in me the grace He means to bestow.
In His time He can bring me out again---how and when He knows.
Author Unknown

In His time He can bring me out again....His time table, not mine.


No comments: