Monday, August 25, 2008

Awards!

I was pleasantly surprised to recieve two awards from My Life and Homeschooling blog. Thank you! It was an encouragement for me!



The rules of this award are:


1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.


2. Link the person you received your award from.


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.


5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.





Here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.

I am going to nominate the following 7 blogs for these awards:
Blessed With Grace
Domestically Inclined
From Diane's Standpoint
The Beauty of Sufficient Grace
Stephen Hardy's Blog
Let's Homeschool
Lymeade Homeschool

3 comments:

Domestically Inclined said...

Thank you so much, you are too kind!

Lymeade Lady said...

Thanks! One question though--is the award for my health blog or my homeschool blog? You listed the health one but posted on the homeschool one! Just curious where to put the award. :)

Marsha said...

Lymeade,
I meant it for the homeschool blog. I guess I messed up! By the way I fixed the link to reflect what I intended.