God is faithful. None of these things move me...that I might finish my race with joy...and testify to the gospel of the grace of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 12:9; Acts 20:24 Coram Deo~Living Before the Face of God
With the holidays upon us this week, I have decided to take the week off and not post any new blog posts this week. I hope you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas! See again next week!
Merry Christmas!! I just stumbled into your blog when I searched gluten free cooking...my daughter was recently diagnosed with an allergy to gluten and I'm on a mission to learn as much about it as possible.
Not to mention find some edible gluten free meals! Nice to meet you!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas!! I just stumbled into your blog when I searched gluten free cooking...my daughter was recently diagnosed with an allergy to gluten and I'm on a mission to learn as much about it as possible.
Not to mention find some edible gluten free meals! Nice to meet you!
Merry, Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment