Saturday, April 08, 2017

April 8, 2017 9:32 pm

Well, I woke up late this morning, then spent a good two hours watching a video on 9/11.  I figured my day was pretty well going to be shot.

I had a set of new glass storage containers sitting on my counter that I needed to find a place for in my cupboard, so I began on that.  Before I knew it, everything was out of the cupboard and I ended up getting rid of several items and organizing the whole cupboard.

One thing led to another. Some of the containers I was going to get rid of, I ended up repurposing in my spice/baking cupboard.  Well, of course, that cupboard was such a disaster, I had to remove everything from it too. I discovered I had duplicate bottles of spices and everything was a big mess.  So I completely reorganized the cupboard.  Now I have extra space left in there, where before stuff was falling our when I opened it!  I feel so accomplished today!  I'm going to bed with a good feeling.

I have a mess on the cedar chest to put away, but it will wait until tomorrow.  I'm ready to get my pajamas on and go to bed now.

I probably won't go to sleep though, until Sarah is home from roller skating.  Moms always have trouble sleeping when their kids are out at night...it doesn't matter how old they are.  A mom is always a mom.  

No comments: